FACULTY OF HISTORY
Address: Room: 1.20, Headquarters Building
Pursuant to the decision N0 162/QĐ-ĐHSPHN2 (HPU2) by Rector of HPU2, Faculty of History, Hanoi Pedagogical University 2, was established on March 25th, 2011. Formerly, it was known as History Division in Political Education Faculty founded in January, 2007.
At present, the faculty has 9 lectures and 2 officials. The organizational structure of faculty includes:
I. Dean’s Board
Vice dean: Nguyen Van Dung, M.A.
II. Dean Assistants
1. Organizational assistant: Dang Van Cuong, B.A.
2. Training bureau assistant: Hoang Thi Thu Thuy, B.A.
3. Studying assistant: Nguyen Van Vinh, B.A.
4. Political assistant: Tran Thi Thu Ha, M.A.
5. Teaching assistant: Nguyen Thi Tuyet Nhung, M.A.
6. Extra-curriculum activity assistant: Nguyen Van Nam, B.A.
III. Academic Divisions
Division of Vietnam History
1. Head: Chu Thi Thu Thuy, M.A.
2. Bui Ngoc Thach, Ph.D.
3. Nguyen Van Dung, M.A.
4. Tran Thi Thu Ha, M.A.
5. Ninh Thi Sinh, M.A.
6. Nguyen Van Nam, B.A.
Division of World History
1. Head: Nguyen Thi Nga, B.A.
2. Nguyen Thi Tuyet Nhung, M.A.
3. Nguyen Van Vinh, B.A.
4. Dang Van Cuong, B.A.
5. Hoang Thi Thu Thuy, B.A.
Ø Performing government management function in training major of history, HPU2.
Ø Counseling for Board of Rectorates in training major of history.
Ø Organizing activities of teaching, study, scientific research for lectures, as well as students in the faculty.
V. Training majors
Ø Bachelor of Arts in History.
Ø Bachelor of Education in History.
VI. Activity Directions
Ø Building up and developing staff.
Ø Expanding the training scope.
Ø Improving teaching methods and quality of training.
Ø Promoting cooperation with domestic as well as international organizations in fields of training and scientific research.